Without broad based community support, the Ottawa Centre EcoDistrict would never have gotten off of the ground. From the early volunteers to our founding sponsors, every person and group that has supported us has helped to make this dream a reality.
We have four founding sponsors who provided the funding and support required to get us started.
City of Ottawa
Windmill Development Group
The Ottawa Centre EcoDistrict has also received letters of support, offers of support or contributions in-kind from many people and organizations.
- Paul Dewar, MP, Ottawa Centre
- Yasir Naqvi, MPP, Ottawa Centre
- Bob Chiarelli, MPP, Ottawa West-Nepean
- Mayor Jim Watson, City of Ottawa
- Diane Holmes, Former Councillor, Somerset Ward
- David Chernushenko, Councillor, Capital Ward
- National Capital Commission
- Centretown Citizens Community Association (CCCA)
- Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation (CCOC)
- Centretown Community Health Centre (CCHC)
Associations and Organizations
- Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
- Sparks Street BIA
- Bank Street BIA
- International Facility Management Association (IMFA)
- Hotel Association of Canada
- KWC Architects Inc.
- Construction Resources Initiative Council
- Ottawa Tourism
- The Minto Group
- JJ McNeil Commercial
- Grant Consulting
- Bioregional North America
- George Brown Legal
- Sarah MacFadyen Communications
- Welch LLP
- Stewart + Tsai Architects Inc.
- Golder Associates
- Rebecca Aird
- Paul Barton
- Katelyn Brunskill
- Martin Canning
- Andy Singh
- Ron Connelly